This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the websites www.op-team.com and www.comfluencia.com owned by OP-TEAM SIC, S.L. (hereinafter OP-TEAM).
Browsing the OP-TEAM website attributes the condition of use of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified without prior notice of OP -TEAM case in which it will proceed to its publication and notice as soon as possible.
It is advisable to read its contents carefully if you want to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to the OP-TEAM or to third parties for any damage and / or injury that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited, in which OP-TEAM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
OP-TEAM in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you about the following:
- Its company name is: OP-TEAM
- Its CIF is: B62488879
- Its registered office is at: C / LEPANT Nº255 BAIXOS 3ª. - 08013 - BARCELONA
- Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA T 33296, F 100, S 8, HB 228867
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: 932430835
- Email: op-team(ELIMINAR)@op-team.com
All notifications and communications between users and OP-TEAM will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by mail or any other means detailed above.
4. Conditions of acces and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, OP-TEAM conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to OP-TEAM and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OP-TEAM and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminally, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocates of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OP-TEAM or third parties, as well as obstruct the access of other users of the website and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which OP-TEAM provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of OP-TEAM or third-party computer systems and, if so, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of OP-TEAM or third party information.
- Impersonate any other user or public administration.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or without consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work of which the property belongs to OP-TEAM, without which they can understand assigned to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the items reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are an object of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OP-TEAM, without you being able to understand that the use or access to the same gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OP-TEAM and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OP-TEAM of its contents or services.
OP-TEAM is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions it takes based on them.
4.1. Exclusion of guarantees and liability in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific goal.
OP-TEAM excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available for those 'have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breach of law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OP-TEAM is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one's own. Image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OP-TEAM declines any responsibility with regard to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our master's website. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. OP-TEAM cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OP-TEAM is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. Procedure in case of carrying out illicit activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OP-TEAM properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without any purpose of legal validity.
5. Industrial intellectual property
OP-TEAM by itself or as transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for information, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by OP-TEAM. They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, in whole or in part, are expressly prohibited. of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of OP-TEAM.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by OP-TEAM. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protective device or security system that may be installed on the OP-TEAM pages.
6. Legal actions, applicable and jurisdiction
OP-TEAM reserves the right, however, to file any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and its contents, or for non-compliance with these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. In the event of any dispute, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or resort to the ordinary jurisdiction in accordance with the rules on jurisdiction and jurisdiction in this regard. OP-TEAM is based in BARCELONA, Spain.
The language used will be Catalan.